Thursday, December 18, 2014

Red Wreath

I had an itch to do something simple, crafty and decorative for the holidays. I came across this wreath and was inspired!

I bought a box of red spoons and got out my glue gun. This was hanging up less that 15 minutes later.

It makes me giggle. I can't decide if it's tacky or modern cool. Not that I really care.

Jeff and the kids thought it was fun too.

I could switch out the ribbon and re-hang it for Valentine's day.

I could buy a box of orange spoons for Halloween. I could do a multi-color pastel wreath for Easter. Oh the possibilities!

I hope you have some holiday decorations that make you giggle.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Diane Perin said...

This is very fun! And for halloween, you could stick a candy corn on each spoon! I can see the possibilities are endless!

Kate Cutko said...

You know what I am going to say, right? Yup. Get out your rubber gloves and dig through the rubbish of whatever fast food joint has red spoons! Come on, girl! rEUSE Re Cycle! It is way cool. I know that Gelato Fiasco in Brunswick has cute little red paddles... A mini version of this would be so great.

Frieda Anderson said...

I think it is very modern and way cool.
Happy Holidays!

Vivien Zepf said...

LOVE this!